Author Topic: What tunes are you running?  (Read 67 times)

csSHO

I have Unleashed, brew city, and SSi Performance. Started with Unleashed and thought there was more there and tried brew city. That was a big step back to say the least. Then went SSi and it was great. Smooth driver and the fastest I ever ran so far.

Jacob2012

• Administrator
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to see you here!

csSHO

Thanks. Looking forward to some great times next season. Ran a 13.28 with brew city, a 12.89 with unleashed and a 12.61 with SSi. Unleashed and SSi both drove really nice too. Already cant wait for the tracks again.

FiveLeeter918

• Ecobewst
    • Oklahoma Performance Fords
Ive got Gearheads and a self tuned variant a friend in Texas and I are working on. GH took me 13.03 @ 105 back in October in 90 ambients with 16psi and 16 spark advance with 91 fuel.

Havent ran our personal tune yet, hoping for some good times this spring.
- Lee

2013 SHO PP 402A
Airaid Intake | 3Bar MAP Sensor | SP-542 Plugs gapped to 0.026" | UPR Dual Valved Catch Can | E30 mixed fuel | 170* Thermostat | 20psi and 20 degrees spark advance
384hp/440tq

57hippie

Thanks. Looking forward to some great times next season. Ran a 13.28 with brew city, a 12.89 with unleashed and a 12.61 with SSi. Unleashed and SSi both drove really nice too. Already cant wait for the tracks again.
Post the time slips.
2017 F150 3.5 Eco SSI Tuned, Spd Turbo Adapters, Shine Injected.